What is your life number?
It’s no secret that I’ve always been a keen follower of astrology, tarot, and I even had a palm reading on my trip to India, which was a fascinating experience on my spiritual journey! So when I first looked into numerology 3 years ago, I was immediately intrigued. The in-depth reading was spot on! More recently I received a personalized numerology report and the results were incredible!
The online video report was in depth and gave me a fabulous insight into… me! I learned that among the many complicated calculations that it involves, the life path number is the most important. The life path number represents the traits you’ve instinctively had since birth and that you will continue to carry with you throughout your life’s journey. The number is always represented as a single digit, therefore there are nine possible life paths. I’m certainly no expert in the realm of numerology, but the findings were so interesting and matched not only my personality traits but gave me great insight into the events surrounding me now.
Supporting your spiritual journey
Do you know other ways to get closer to your spiritual journey? Check your core values. Evaluating your values helps you to define and refine your belief system and will move you closer to the right path.
- Trying to be spiritual in a human world can be challenging. Make your spiritual practices a top priority so you can stick to your beliefs even when tempted to do otherwise.
- Create time for spiritual practices daily. Daily spiritual activities help you to keep your beliefs in focus. You can see my morning routine here.
- To keep your spiritual life in order, surround yourself with like-minded people. They will encourage and support you when you get confused or need help.
- Spiritual health can lead to physical wealth. Focus on what you believe to be true, good, and fair. A strong belief system can be very uplifting and healthy.
- If you want spiritual health, express yourself. Speak your truth or journal your thoughts.
- Explore the deeper meaning of your life. You never know what you may uncover. The more you explore, the more you’ll understand and love yourself.
- If you want to find peace in your world, you must start with yourself. When you can accept that you are not in control of anything but yourself, your faith in a higher power can help to bring you peace.
- Keep a “gratitude” journal to help you count and remember your blessings. During difficult times, these can encourage you and put things into perspective.
- Spiritual wellness includes your values. If you have made decisions that do not align with your values, you may feel uncomfortable or out of sorts. Make it a habit to examine your values before you make decisions and take actions.
- Talk with people who do not believe as you do. When you talk with these people, you listen and try to understand their point of view. This helps you to discover the path that is right for you.
- Nurture a healthy spirit with purposeful practices such as making it a point to act with compassion and acceptance. When you purposely focus on the practice, your spiritual strength and health increases.
My Life Number was 4 and Expression number was 5. Did you get a personalized numerology report? What were your numbers? Did it ring true?