If you like recipes with gnocchi, then you’ll enjoy this! Fried until they’re golden and combine with delicious, Juicy cherry tomatoes! Finished off with a gorgeous home-made unique creamy pesto, this is a mid-week meal that you’ll love!
Gnocchi with Creamy Pesto and Vegetables
- 2 Packs Gnocchi
- 1 Punnet of Cherry Tomatoes
- 2/3 Medium Courgettes
- 1 Clove of Garlic (grated or use a garlic press)
- Large Bunch of Basil (chop finely. Put by some for the dressing)
- 1 Small Pot of Creme fraiche
- Dash of milk
- 100g Parmesan Cheese
- 25 – 50g Pine Nuts
- Cube the courgettes and halve the cherry tomatoes. Set aside.
- Prepare the pesto :
- Place the creme fraiche in a bowl. Chop the nuts, amount to suit, add to the bowl. Add the garlic and basil. Mix and set aside
- Put a small amount of olive oil in a pan, gently fry the gnocchi until they start to turn golden.
- Add the courgettes and fry for 3 – 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and fry for 2 minutes.
- Take off the stove.
- Mix the Pesto into the cooked ingredients along with the parmesan cheese.
- Serve and dress with a couple of basil leaves.
Let me know if you try this recipe. There was plenty for and some left over for lunch tomorrow for me! Win-Win!